Dave's WebLog

Welcome to my WebLog. Hopefully this will be my little corner of the web where I can be honest and say what I want to say. Please bear that in mind. This is me.


Disclaimer: This weblog in no way reflects the views of my employer. This weblog, like any other opinion piece is intended to be read as such and not taken seriously at all.

NOTICE!


I have found a new place to do my Blog (HERE - davespace.blog-city.com). I will try to keep this somewhat up to date so I can continue to post in other Blogger Blogs but there are no guarantees.

Quotes:


Arnold Ross: “Think deeply of simple things.”

Hanlon's Razor: “Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

Gunther Rall: “So every airplane has some problems in some areas, and if you know it, you can overcome it.”

Name:
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada

Friday, August 13, 2004

Working The Farm

Did you ever get the feeling that you were working in an environment where everyone was mimicing poultry shortly after the slaughter?

It's been nothing be chaos these past two weeks. I have been working maintenance tickets from the project install (commented on in pervious posts) in addition to trying to meet the deadlines of my already crowded schedule. The common saying around the office speaks of a train wreck that is continuing to happen despite the heroic efforts of some to keep things on the track and functioning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home